Help to raise the next generation of leaders
See What Your Support Can do. Click here for a video
You can make a difference in the life of a male and female students at a critical point in their teenage years…a difference that can lead to positive change and a desire for more students to want to lead.
At Learning to Lead, we make scholarships available for all of our programs where possible. These scholarships are funded entirely through donations from organizations/people like you.
We are grateful of your support.
Your Donation Allows a Student To:
- GET A POWERFUL START to all future endeavors as they develop and enhance key life skills.
- GAIN CONFIDENCE and continue to develop your own personal style of success.
- INTERACT with current leaders as experts in a variety of fields share their leadership insights.
- MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE in their schools and communities as they learn how to lead people and organize projects and events that will benefit others.
- DEVELOP positive and long lasting friendships with students from all over the world.
- LEARN about specific leadership skills and how to apply them in their everyday lives.
- INSTILL THE BELIEF that they can lead and they can start now, generating more students who look to make a difference and will contribute to their communities.
The L2L Society
Individual and corporate gifts of $5,000 or greater
The Leadership Gift
Individual and corporate gifts of $1,000 - $4,999
Learn.Lead.Make it Happen Gift
Individual and Corporate Gifts of $500 - $999
Individual contributions from small businesses or individuals under $500. Any denomination is appreciated.
Learning to Lead is a registered public charity under Section 501c3 of the Internal Revenue Code, therefore your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. We suggest that you consult your tax advisor to determine the tax deductibility of your gift.
Our federal tax identification number is 20-3356119.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 1-484-880-1458